Want to gain hands-on experience to help your resume? We seek candidates with strong conceptual abilities: showing wit and depth of thought in your portfolio will catch our attention.
Successful applicants are driven, self-sufficient, and professional. Most importantly, we look for humility and a sense of humor. Come with an open mind, an attentive ear, and a keenness
towards acknowledging mistakes and learning from them.
Want to gain hands-on experience to help your resume?
The Marketing/PR Intern will take on the following responsibilities:
Assist in the creation and distribution of marketing materials.
Assist in the analysis of marketing and sales data.
Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Help maintain tracking report of public relations activity.
Help with collection and synthesis of quantitative and qualitative data from client marketing campaigns.
Assist with processing mail, bookkeeping, data entry and office supplies requests.
Monitor press coverage daily, including all social media platforms, and create weekly/monthly reports.
Assist with special projects as needed.
- Marketing Communications knowledge/experience
- A degree in or pursuing an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Master's degree in Advertising, Marketing, or similar fields in preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical and highly organized individual
- Independent, self starter
***Please provide your portfolio with your submission***
The Photography Intern will take on the following responsibilities:
Editing images in Photoshop
Sourcing props and securing other production needs for photo shoots
Assisting on site at photo shoots in our studio and on location
Helping stage and shoot website materials.
**BOTH FULL TIME AND PART TIME AVAILABLE**
- Having or pursuing an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Master's degree in Photography similar fields in preferred.
- Punctual, reliable, and dedicated
- Proficient in Photoshop
- Moderately to highly knowledgable about cameras and photo equipment
- Flexible, enthusiastic and a fast learner
Required - Adobe Photoshop