Medical grade brightening mask formulated to moisturize with high grade Arbutin (whitening ingredient) and hyaluronic acid Na (moisturizing ingredient). By suppressing melanin production, actively prevents spots, freckles and other results of sun damage all while moisturizing dry areas. The essense filled mask stays snug on the face to ensure permeation of beautifying brightening ingredients deep into skin.
Weakly acidic, non-irritant, fragrance free, colorant free, mineral oil free, alcohol free.
Do not use on skin with wounds rash or other issues.
Should redness, itchiness, irritation or other issue arise with use, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
Do not let product come in contact with eyes. Should this occur, rinse with water immediately.
Do not leave mask on for extended periods or sleep with mask on.
For sanitary reasons, use each mask only once.
Should mask liquid drip onto clothing, rinse immediately.
Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Arbutin, Diglycerin, Alcohol, Disodium Succinate, Ethylparaben, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Styrene/VP Copolymer, Succinic Acid, Xanthan Gum
1. After thoroughly cleansing face, apply toner.
2. Remove mask from package, and unfold. Liquid is plentiful and may drip.
3. With eyes zone to guide you, place mask on from forehead.
4. Pull edges to for comfortable snug fit.
5. Press onto nose and cheeks making sure to let air bubbles escape.
6. Adjust to mouth and chin while pulling downward.
7. Leave on for 5-15 minutes, 20 minutes if skin dryness is a concern. Remove mask.
8. Press any liquid remaining into skin.
9. May be followed up with milky lotion, lotion, and cream.
Size: 20ml * 4
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|