Airy feel with natural styling and a bouncy look.
Arrange hair in bouncy airy styles however you like as many times as you like!
The newly developed polymer, "Moving Rubber" creates less sticky styles with a light finish.
Moving Rubber easily spreads through hair to create the style you want.
Refreshing green apple fragrance.
Unique rubber like container has a trendy form and color.
1. Scoop out just a small amount of wax (fingernail -sized) and rub well between palms until wax turns transparent.
2. Push hair up with both hands at crown, sides and back of head. Apply on hair ends to about 1/3 of hair length. Do not apply throughout hair or at roots.
3. Style hair to balance hair volume. Maintain appearance of volume at crown by gently smoothing down hair on the sides.
4. Gently scrunch hair at crown to create even more volume.
5. Comb and draw bangs inward towards face and twist hair ends gently to create definition.
Salon Advice: Define and twist hair ends in bangs for an airier, softer silhouette.
A softer, wispier silhouette may be created as you define and twist more hair ends. Take care not to apply Moving Rubber at hair roots! For a more natural look, pick up strands and further twist and define at crown.
Replace lid tightly after each use.
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|