Three dimensional hair styles! "Shake" a cool and random style.
Firmly holds hair in random movements and produces long lasting 3D styles.
Formulated with a newly developed polymer, "Moving Rubber", that creates less sticky styles with a light finish.
Moving Rubber easily spreads through hair to create the style you want.
Refreshing green apple fragrance.
Unique rubber like container has a trendy form and color.
Travel size (0.5 oz)
1. Scoop out a small amount of Moving Rubber (fingernail sized) and rub well between palms until wax turns transparent.
2. Place hands on sides of head, scrunch and shake hands through hair wildly to cover from hair roots to ends. Avoid bangs and make sure to press down on side burns and around ears.
3. Gather hair from top and back of hair, cross fingers on crown as if you are making a mohawk and spike up your hair!
4. Scrunch and raise middle section of bangs. Use your fingers to comb sides of bangs inward.
5. Twist hair ends all along center of mohawk outward to create motion around ear area.
Close lid tightly after each use.
Salon Advice: Go for a look that is messy in front with volume in back. Use Moving Rubber for styles full of 3D motion for a messy but defined look.
Sweep top of hair towards bangs and bring the bangs forward. Pump up hair at back of head for depth and volume.
To tidy up bangs, pull hair tips towards middle of hair line.
Spread hair out at back of head to create the illusion of a thinner neck and smaller head.
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|