Cream type nose pore clear pack removes dirt and grease from pores.
Contains egg shell extract to smooth up skin and charcoal to cleanse deeply.
Leaves skin smooth afterwards.
Cream type nose pore clear pack:
1) is gentle on your skin
2) can be used in various areas including between eyebrow and chin.
3) is for 30 applications (0.65g/application).
Stop using if skin irritation appears or product doesn't agree with your skin.
Avoid eye area, eyebrow, roots of hair, and lips. If it gets into eyes, quickly rinse off with cold or warm water.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not store in high temperature or direct sunlight.
Ingredients: water, polyvinyl alcohol, alcohol, acrylates copolymer, pvp, black 2, methylparaben, ethylparaben, peg-20 sorbitan cocoate, peg/ppg/polybutylene glycol-8/5/3 glycerin, phenoxyethanol, laureth-21, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, simethicone, arginine, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium dehydroacetate, charcoal powder, hydrolyzed egg shell membrane
Recommended to use 1-2 times a week.
This pack is very soft. Keep the cap side up while opening and closing the cap.
Rinse the pack residue with cold water or warm water, or wipe off with a facial cotton soaked with a lotion.
Use it on a clean skin.
1. After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose or other face areas (where you have clogged pores or blackheads).
2. Take a small amount at a time on a finger tip and cover the nose with a thin layer. If the pack is too thick, it is hard to dry.
3. Let dry for about 10 minutes until it is completely dry. Slowly and carefully peel off starting at the bottom edge, pulling upward.
4. Condition skin with your choice of astringent lotion.
Brand: Naris Up
Shelf life: 3 years
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|