Naphazoline hydrochloride 0.012%
Naphazoline hydrochloride Vasoconstrictor
Uses relieves this symptom due to minor eye irritations
■ redness of the eye
For external use only
Do not use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse of this product may produce increased redness of the eyes
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after using
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
- the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
■ Place 1 or 2 drops in the affected eyes up to 4 times daily.
- use only if imprinted tamper-resistant seal on the bottle cap is intact
- keep container tightly closed
Inactive ingredients benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, dl-camphor, sodium borate, sodium chloride, purified water.
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|